Seafairy's Home

Urbaner Testlauf

Name:
Location: Headlounge, Germany

Gedankenflieger

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Portishead - Only You

Video: Chris Cunningham
"I think this one is my favorite. In a way I think it's the best track I've been given to do a video for. It was all shot in an underwater tank, which really gave it this great ghostly quality. As kind of ultimate reality, that was the place I had the most fun in while I was making a video and the atmosphere is closest to the majority of things I want to do. It was based on a recurring dream from my childhood. I was completely on my own. No one around. Walking down the street in the village I grew up in, feeling I couldn't breath, and every time I looked up I'd see surfaces of water about 50 meters above my head. It was quite frequent. That video is quite close to home, I suppose. [From RES Magazine] Cunningham"

more information about it:
http://wnet.suomi.net/kotisivu/heikki.hietala/onlyyou.htm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home